Thursday, November 19, 2009

Woah! Was that a dying cat?!

My goodness. What a day! Full of adventure, confuzzling math, bloopers of the mouth, and yes, a dying cat. Poor kitty? No... not quite. More like poor Melanie.

It first started this morning in Computer Tech. I was minding my buisness, playing my video game instead of the assignment given to me. Suddenly I felt that yucky feeling of bubbles in your stomach, threatening to empty onto your keyboard. I ran to the bathroom in a rush, and basically ended up just coughing a lot. (Dang it Jake! You got me sick!) :)

So lets skip to the end of this story... I ended up spending some good fun quality time with the seminary bathroom floor. Loads and loads of fun. Even better? People thinking I'm challenged and giggling everytime I had to stand up and walk out, each time coughing out a precious lung. And my cough drop/water didn't even work. It made it worse (?)

And yes. I sounded like a dying cat. How dramatic... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment