Well, oops. I fail. Time to really catch up! :)
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Aww. Precious.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Jamba. And cake.
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
No thank you. Look at the family picture.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
I'm a nerd. You are reading my (sort-of) journal. Woah.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Dear person,
I dislike you.
With love, Melanie
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
1. I am lazy.
2. I would give anything to go to Europe
3. I am obsessed with history.
4. I can't stand high pitched noises.
5. I am terrified of outer space.
6. I hate my hair.
7. I am insane. No joke.
8. I love swimming.
9. I cannot dance to save anything.
10. I am in love with a fictional character who lived over 115 years ago.
No, not Edward.
11. I love my piano more than people most days.
12. I work at a fast food place. Gross.
13. I don't know why I'm doing this.
14. I speak Chinese?
Kinda...
15. I love pickles. SO much.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
What purse?
Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
Puget Sound. Love it.
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
I haven't changed that much... Maybe I'm less obnoxious?
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
Newsies.
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Watching Newsies.
Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the last 30 days!
Ew.
Okay, well there was Ouelessebougou, getting asked to prom, and.... spring break.


No comments:
Post a Comment