skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Patriot
So, I think I should probably start off with the serious stuff.
Ten years ago was the 9-11 attack.
Yeah, I remember it. I was pretty traumatized.
But I totally realize now that I wasn't nearly as traumatized as most people.
It is AMAZING to me, that our nation could come together so quickly, no complaints. It really was a miracle. It makes my heart so full to see how respectful everyone is about this tragedy.
Oh beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife, who more than self their country loved, and mercy more than life. America, America, God shed his grace on thee and crown thy good, with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea
I am always crazy emotional when it comes to stuff like this, haha. I know, it's embarrassing.
I am SO blessed with the opportunity to go see Ground Zero tomorrow. I am so blessed to be safe and sound, with a full family who loves me and is healthy. I cannot express how much gratitude I feel for everything today. It's a beautiful Sunday.
And thanks France!
ALRIGHT! Drastic mood change!!!
I went to Homecoming last night. With Jake Worthington. It was really fun! We went power tumbling, (which was uh... fun to try.) and we ate at Brick Oven where there was this really awesome balloon guy who made me a UNICORN balloon animal! Her name is Hank. Ah. Fun night.
Alrighty. I better go pack for my trip. :) See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment