Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mistake

So aparantly I've been making a fool out of my the past four months.  Thank you World, for your amazing sense of irony and uncanny ability to make me miserable right as I feel my best.  I love it.  You did such a good job today, that even Seminary didn't cheer me up. 

I can't put down what exactly happens, nor would I even if I was safe.  And I'm not so, thanks for trying. 

If girls like her will always win... why even try?  She's amazing.  People should be fighting for her.  So... I cannot hate her for this.  I love her even.  Because it is not her fault.

But can I ever be like her?
*sigh*  Please do not read this post. 

1 comment:

  1. Melanie!

    I know how you feel. But what on earth makes you think that she's better than you are? Remember, I used to say the exact same thing about you, that you're saying about her now. Just keep it in perspective.

    I love you, dearie!! :)

    ReplyDelete