Monday, June 7, 2010

Masquerade

Hiding in the crowd is so much easier, than standing apart.
I have a terribly hard time making friends on a whim.  It takes time for me to get used to someone.  It's not like I think "Oh man, I just can't.  They're gonna betray me, and blah de blah."  No.  I just... It's what feels comfortable.

I have this obsessive need to be liked.  All I need is one person to talk to me, to just approach me and smile, and honestly, I would be fine for the week.  However, my wanting to be liked (not popular, mind you.  yuck.) doesn't really correspond with my whole "I can't just hand myself out to you.  It takes me time."

I'd rather hide behind the mask.  Not have to show who I am until I meet someone I trust enough not to rat me out.  Just a little time please.

I am pretty sure I'm using my blog as a diary right now (:

Also, I kinda want a Masquerade theme for my sweet sixteen.  What do you think?
Please give me your opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment