Oh goodness me, I have been naughty. Forgot about this here blog for some time... oops. So... let's catch up.
Uhm. I had summer swim team, and I went to girls camp, which was much much much better than i was sure it was going to be. I actually had fun. Whattt?
Then. Youth Conference. What an... adventure. Silly gossipy girls and a really long hike. But it was gorgeous and kinda much fun. Swimming pool, when we were camping. And spaghetti. Huh?
NOW. I have exciting news. I AM IN HIGH SCHOOL. A sophomore. And I have a 4.0! Wahoo! Maybe I can resuscitate my crummy B- from Algebra 2 last year, and still be eligible for a full-ride scholarship to BYU. Freaking Mr. Clement. Go eat your children.
I am 16 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my freaking gosh, I am 16.
SIXTEEN.
Wowzas! Yeah, um. I have my legitimate driver's license and I have two dates lined up. One is Sadies. Which is much more expensive on my part, but yeah. Still. I can freaking date. I CAN DATE. (As you can see, I kinda like that idea.)
And I have amazing friends.
My best friends:
Jordan Ellen Barker.
Mikayla Kirkby.
Abby Birrell.
Aaron Love.
Jacob Worthington.
Alan Phillips.
Adam Shurtz.
Miranda Porter.
Anne Meyers.
Devin Gilbert.
Tyonna Campbell.
Lars Anderson.
Claire Forste.
Ali Hansen.
Sigh. How plentiful is my list.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww. Lars is in my ward. They are such an awesome family. Congrats on turning 16 and being eligible to date! :) You are lucky to be 16 as a sophomore. Wow. I didn't turn 16 until the summer before my junior year. you are so Lu-cky!!!! We need you to come over and babysit! little Ruby is a mini clone of Cade when he was a baby! :)
ReplyDelete