Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fudge

OH FUDGE only three days until Christmas.
My Nana and Papa are here.
And ohmygosh Nana makes good fudge.
Good good stuff.
Imma be so FAT :)

I think that I am really excited for Christmas Eve.
I really really am.  I love not being able to sleep from excitement.

Guesssssss what.
Santa came through the Drive-Thru in Arctic Circle.
DEAD SERIOUS.
He ordered a 3 pc halibut and an eggnog shake.
Wooooo!
Fantastic.

It finally snowed.

I really hate snow... but it HAS to snow on the week of Christmas!
Only I hate driving in it.
But hey, I only have to work tonight. No more for the rest of the week.
Win!

I wanna hang out with my friends.........
But they all busy.
MAYBE tomorrow I'll have something to do.
I LOVE FUDGE.

She lives in a fairy tale, somewhere too far for us to find.
Forgotten the taste and smell of the world that she's left behind.
It's all about the exposure of the lense, I told her.
The angles are all wrong now, she's ripping the wings off of butterflies.
Keep your feet on the ground, when your head's in the clouds.

SONG: Brick By Boring Brick


No comments:

Post a Comment