Wednesday, December 1, 2010

That's cool I guess.

So. Wanna know what my pet peeve major is???
Being ignored.

Seriously. Today I was cut out of every circle of friends. 
I wish I was in swim team. Or funny enough to join a comedic conversation.
But I'm not. I'll try to join in though.
But no avail.
I get a slight glance, and they completely ignore me.
Hellllloooo. I'm right heeeerreeee.

So I got up and left.
And I guess only one person noticed.
Gee, that's good to know.

So I waited for Jordan to get to school. We talked for a while.
But she got distracted. And that's okay.
Her creme brulee was REALLY good. 

Hm.
About a month ago, I would have cried if he was acting
the way he is right now. Really hard.
But I am just confused right now. Why is he being stupid.
Ah, that's right! He's a boy.
(P.S. This is not Aluminum. Not that any of you would know what that means.)

Well, kudos. I'm done with feeling bad about you.
See ya. 


WELLLLLLLLLLLLL.
I gots grape soda! Wooooo!
I absolutely LOVE grape soda.
And caramel. And other sorts of goodies.
Don't even worry about it.


.
.
.
.
.
.

Uh.... Bye.


Three's A Crowd
 

No comments:

Post a Comment