Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Obsessed

Nope. Not a guy. No way Jose. I am taking a breather.
I'm in love with Wikipedia. It's kinda fun.
I'm a freak and research things that no one would ever research.

Mainly... History. Yeah... oops. 
I revealed the extend of my dweebiness. 
Oh... and I think I have the plague. 

Don't even worry. She's everywhere I go.
I dislike certain people. 
Oooooohhhhh well. C'est la vie. 

So... I am pretty much really obsessed with certain stupid things. Let me tell you. Cuz I know that the one or two people who actually glance at my blog just really want to know my insane fetishes.

Obsession #1: Victorian anything. Especially anything that reminds me of Newsies or makes  me feel like princessy. Yeah. I know. Dork.

Obsession #2: Newsies. Yeah, I know I mentioned it before, but I am freakishly in love with this movie. Mmmmmhmmm. Yum.

Obsession #3: Russia. Uhmmm.... I'm not sure why. But I am really am. I am actually teaching myself Russian. It's just fascinating to me.

Obsession #4: Oreos. I really like Oreos, sooooo SooooOOOooOO SOOOOOOOO much. 


Obsession #5: Nerd Herd Parties. Hahahaha.... You don't get an explanation unless you already know. Sorry.


Obsession #6: Mangos. Anything mango flavored, I love love. 

Hmmmm... Im done for today. 
Bye bye?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment