Monday, January 10, 2011

Sparks Fly

'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes, baby
As the lights go down
Something that'll haunt me when you're not around.

Bahah, I love my Speak Now album.

Today was good.


Multimedia - I made a stick figure. And it walks. What now.

Chinese - Qǐng gěi wǒ yībēi bai cho.
Heck yes.
Boring as HECK. I almost fell asleep.

Chemistry - Lab. Okay I guess. I hid Lars' phone in the drawer.

Lunch - Wowzas. My friends are inappropriate.
Devin ate IN THE BATHROOM.
They all did.
Nasty.
Then René made me slap some random kids butt.
Don't even worry.
He literally grabbed my hand,
"Hey, Melanie? Do you have something on your hand?"
and SLAPPED THE KIDS BUTT.
Gah.
The kid was a little freaked out.

Seminary - Nothing special. 
"I think we're all too horny for love."
Did NOT expect that from Aaron Nelson.
But funny, nonetheless. 



Im so tired.
I just ate a billion cherry cordials.
I am so unhealthy.
Wooo!

IM ON A BOY STRIKE.
woot.
those are fun.
 :)

-Melanie Mae.


No comments:

Post a Comment