I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!
Everyone is just... so much more happy around Christmas. And everything is just prettier, and Christmas break is just... great. Just great.
I went to some freaky Chinese trip this weekend. I thought I would hate it, but I really didn't. I had fun, but I definitely wouldn't have if Richard and Taft weren't there. I don't really remember what we did there, except for our exploration of the cottage and me carving a nasty smelling stick. I am so tired, haha.
Sunday was awesome. I went and played the piano for the Canyon Breeze care center's sacrament meeting, and I loved it. I love them all so much, and they just have such a sweet, simple spirit about them that I just adore. I will never turn down an opportunity to be around them.
Today was a milestone for me, even though it really isn't for everyone else.
I donated blood today. I went with Jake, Seth, and Max, but I was the only one eligible to donate because they messed up their parental consents, haha. I am terrified of needles. I wasn't iron-deficient, despite my predictions. I can honestly say that it was really hard for me to do, and they only reason I went through with it was because the boys had waited for me and were being supportive. And I knew that what I was doing was for a good cause. I am excited to know that I can make myself do hard things and I won't necessarily suffer for it.
I HATE needles.
Oh. And I have speedy blood. 5:44 and I almost beat Jake's record. I'm excited to see what blood type I am.
Time to sleep. HA! Good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment