That makes me super sad. October is by far the best month of the year. Pretty perfect weather.
Halloween was really kinda lame. I took my siblings trick or treating. And watched the Prestige. Which wasn't bad, but wasn't good? I can't decide my opinion on that movie.
New term. Doing good so far! :)
It'd be pathetic if I wasn't.
Except my AP classes are getting really hard now. And Brandon stole my colored pencils in Journalism, and I almost got in trouble for not having them today. Woops.
Time to be obnoxious?
Day 2: A photo of you and your best friend.
Easy enough. Because I don't have one single best friend.
New York is my best friend. And Washington DC.
Day 3: A photo of the weirdest thing you have ever eaten.
Baby squid. Very delicious. Hate to break it to you, you animal lovers.
Otherwise known as Calamari, in case you ever wanted to try it. It's great
Day 4: A photo of something you wanna try but you are scared to try.
I would LOVE to go to Russia on a study abroad, or even the cool summer program/scholarship they have. It's a dream of mine to go to Russia, and that would be a dream come true to do something like
that. But I don't know if I could go to a whole new country with all new rules and a different language. It'd be terrifying.
But it'd probably be amazing, no?
Don't listen to me, haha. A dream is a wish your heart makes, yeah? Well I dream about Russia. And you know... food. And such. But
Russia too. Most people don't think Russia is all that interesting, but I have honestly been in love with Russia and the culture and people and history there since like... fifth grade.
I WILL go there someday. I have to.
Mission, perhaps?
New York is my best friend. And Washington DC.
Day 3: A photo of the weirdest thing you have ever eaten.
Baby squid. Very delicious. Hate to break it to you, you animal lovers.
Otherwise known as Calamari, in case you ever wanted to try it. It's great
Day 4: A photo of something you wanna try but you are scared to try.
I would LOVE to go to Russia on a study abroad, or even the cool summer program/scholarship they have. It's a dream of mine to go to Russia, and that would be a dream come true to do something like
that. But I don't know if I could go to a whole new country with all new rules and a different language. It'd be terrifying.
But it'd probably be amazing, no?
Don't listen to me, haha. A dream is a wish your heart makes, yeah? Well I dream about Russia. And you know... food. And such. But
Russia too. Most people don't think Russia is all that interesting, but I have honestly been in love with Russia and the culture and people and history there since like... fifth grade.
I WILL go there someday. I have to.
Mission, perhaps?
No comments:
Post a Comment