Sunday, September 27, 2009

Maybe

Today I realized that I am not the best blogger, and that maybe, I need a new start. Some motivation. Maybe I can vent my feelings here, because everyone knows that I'm the only one who reads this... and if anyone else is, please acknowledge that I worked to let you know how I am and what I'm doing, and leave a comment or something. It's not that hard.

I noticed that I am not a very good venter. I will tell people every detail, and I'm sure that it bores them to death. So I think, maybe, I'll do it here, and I will earn some venting skills that I can apply to my life.

I believe that I am getting better. Not as... sad and depressed. I think I know why.

I have been making it a priority to read my scriptures every day for at least 15 minutes, all because of Seminary. I have a very good, understanding teacher that makes me feel of some worth. We are supposed to read everyday for 15 minutes everyday, and I am very good at reading and can read 10 chapters in 20 min. We need to be at Jacob 4 by October 24, and I am already into Mosiah.

Reading my scriptures everyday, and going to my "get away" every other day, I believe I am happier now. More... accepted and valued perhaps. I have many friends and a great family that has always helped me, but I believe this is the finishing touch of the overall picture.

The overall picture is beyond the capacities of my mind, I assume. I don't know what lies ahead, or what will be painted on my canvas. All I need to do is live in the now, and make sure, that somewhere on the finished product of my life, is an image of Christ. I believe then, I will be truely happy, and complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment