Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hugs

Today I woke up (multiple times) because I was very cold, and my sisters had stolen my only source of warmth. Being a tad to lazy, and very tired, I just ignored it. Bad choice. I am now exhausted, and this morning it took me three minutes to climb the stairs at school (which are of the worst design may I add) and I missed my mouth while drinking out of a water bottle during Algebra 2.

So another day that started out very badly. I came to school and by the time I got to B2, I desperately wanted a hug from someone (I won't say who). I was surprised because it wasn't my usual someone. Don't get me wrong, I still want a hug from him, but I kinda spazzed out when I had to restrain myself from giving this guy a big bear hug.

We had an activity day. And during that, Miranda, Mikayla, Abby, Rachel, Q, Caleb, Johnny and I played a little game I like to call M.A.S.H. I lived in an apartment in Utah, married to Jake with 7 kids and a pet frog. We went on our honeymoon to Rome and make 4,000 bucks a month. I have a 60's bus and I am a professional antique collector. Now that's what I call a future :)

And then after school, nothing got better. Still no hugs, and I had to re-take an Algebra 2 test. I think I did better than last time, but I still have that lurking suspicion that i still sucked it up majorly. Then I realized I had forgotten to pass off my books with Ms. Moe, and I hurried to her class room, only to discover that her room was firmly locked in place and it was very dark in there.

Boo hoo! I am not having a good day. But I'm not having a bad day either? It's one of those... It's kinda good, but it wasn't the best? I call those "takingatestwhenyougotnosleepwithouthanyhugs days" Aren't I creative?

I just hope tomorrow is THE best day of my Junior high life.

Odds are against me.




No comments:

Post a Comment