I have had the same crush for sometime. I still like him. However, there has been a second for some time now. I have told no one. I will not tell anyone, unless they have seen this post. I am desperate to tell my secret. I was forbidden to tell anyone by an intimidating girl who doesn't like me very much. Now, I am free to do as a will.
It hurt a little, for a boy to be "off limits". I wanted to tell someone, but I couldn't... now I can.
Now all of you who know who I like (the main one) I still very much like him. He is still in favor. However, I need to tell SOMEONE this second. Because I can.
Why do I do that? Why do I let dumb people scare me, and manipulate me to do what they want (or dont want)??
Oh well.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment