Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Icy

SJF:OIWERNMWOEIFtajweroriahdfjnfklsfSFSDKLFHWIUFndsklfsfiuawh!#@Q$#!@#$
I hate blogger right now.

My template is acting all screwy. Please tell me if it's working right.
If you see a big blue crap thing on top, Blogger is going to die.

I guess I have Zelda boots.
Says Aaron.
Devin has a horrible, dirty mind.

Welll! Anyway. I had a horrible day.
My car got stuck in that ice pit outside the school, by the sidewalk.
And I had to push.
And I didn't know it had to be in neutral.
And I accidentally had the parking brake on. 
(I was smart enough to know the parking brake wasn't supposed to be on)
So after I took the parking brake off
I pushed some more.
And people definitely stared.
But not a single person offered to help.
Gee thanks.

Yeah. And I accidentally deleted something I had been working on 
FOR TWO HOURS.

And my iPod. Oh my iPod.
It will play for like... a minute or so, then it will just turn off.
And no, it's not on sleep mode.
What. The. Heck.

Geezzzzzzz. I need to calm down.
Everyone has been telling me to calm down lately.
ALL THE TIME.

I had like.... three or four hours of sleep last night.

Good thing of the day:
He said I looked nice today.
Yesssssss.
  
I want to sleep so bad.
But noooooo. I have to go work someone else's shift.
Cuz I don't know how to say no.



No comments:

Post a Comment