Thursday, March 3, 2011

Broken

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

Oooh... juicy.
Well... I've already had my first date. 
BUT.

My idea of a perfect date is probably....
Well it's gotta be with someone I can talk about anything with, so we don't run out of things to say, so it doesn't get awkward. 
He should be a gentleman.
You know... not like cheesy. 
But just... like what's expected.
Opening doors, paying for the date (within reason), etc.

We'd go eat somewhere cheap and easy so we can talk normally
and I don't have to worry about prices as much.

I hope he's funny. Guys are much more attractive when they can make me laugh a lot.
Then we'd go do something super fun... like boardgames 
or a funny movie. Maybe go get some ice cream after.

I dunno. I'm a simple girl. 
Just make me laugh :)


Today was... boring?
Multimedia was alright. Nothing new. Drew a newsie.
Chinese was BORING. Read my classic a lot.
Chemistry. Oops. TEST. 
Guess who didn't study.
And seminary is always good.

I'm pretty broken. I'm a baby about stupid little things.
Sorry I didn't make eye contact with you in the hall.
Sorry I barely heard you say, "Hey Melanie!"
I'm glad I had the guts to say "Hey."

I'm sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment