Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jungle

So... I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. My bad.

Saturday:

Uhm. I was SUPPOSED to go see the extended Justin Bieber movie with Jordan. But, she ditched me for some crummy oranges. So I took my sister to see it instead. 

It wasn't as amazing as everyone says it was... I mean, it was good, but not AMAZING.


Monday:

Yuck. School is dumb sometimes.
It's funny what people don't notice.
I tried out for Journalism. Hope I make it.
Uhhhhhh.... I went to the mall after school to buy decent shoes.

However, they did not have any. So I bought a shirt instead.


Today:

Big waste of time. PLAN test. Yuck.
Super easy though. 
Sluffed the assembly to go eat lunch with my daddy.
Went to Cafe Rio with Devin, Adam, Josh, and Kelsey and her sister.
My friends are awesome :)

Anywho!! 

New challenge that I stole off of random blogs:

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 – A photo of yourself from high school.
Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the last 30 days!


So... Today is day one. And there are ZERO good pictures of me out there. And I already told you about my day. 


 My life is a Jungle :P



No comments:

Post a Comment