Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Woops. I'm behind again.
My dream wedding...
Wooooo. Okay.
My dress HAS to be a corset back.
Maybe I'll settle for one with a bunch of little buttons.
But I really LOVE corset backs.
For example.....
I would like to look pretty skinny.
But who knows.
My wedding will be in the Spring/Summer.
Hopefully....
Uhm. Colors? I guess I would like light purple. And light green. So... like lavender.
I would want lavender and lilies and maybe.... purple poppies for my bouquet/flowers. Just lots of purple.
Manti Temple would be amazing. Or Timpanogas.
I don't know what it is about the Manti temple. It just left me so spiritually uplifted. I would love to get married there.
SO. On to day 8.
Wellllll.... probably White Horse by Taylor Swift.
Or Mean. I dunno. I'm just tired.
Day 9.
Only haha. I didn't buy it. I had a get a free smoothie coupon. Woot.
Well... See ya.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment