I went to a (kinda) party last night.
WAHOO!
It was fun. We watched Night of the Living Dead at Seth's house, and had rootbeer floats and candy and pumpkin guts and... yeah.
I don't like Halloween anymore, because I dont get to go get candy.
And I stink at dressing up.
This is the extent of my pumpkin carving abilities. :P
ITS THE END OF THE TERM AND I'M NOT DEAD!!! YESSSS.
Uhmmm.... I don't know what to say now.
Let us celebrate with an annoying blog challenge. Yay.
Day one. Upload a picture of yourself & 23 facts about you.
1. I love Newsies.
2. I love the newsies on Newsies.
2. I love the newsies on Newsies.
3. I don't like new people that much.
4. I love pickles.
5. I wish I was born 120 years ago.
6. I just love my friends.
7. CHEMISTRY STINKS.
8. I love history.
9. The east coast is the best.
10. I saw the president.
10. I saw the president.
11. I love starburst jellybeans
12. I can't play sports... I like them alright, but I can't play them.
13. I have insomnia.
14. I was smuggled across the Canadian border.
15. I wish I was Emma Watson. Man....
16. I want to work at the Smithsonian museums someday.
17. Or Mount Vernon, where I can dress up all colonial like.
18. I am obsessed with Oregon Trail. I keep dying of diphtheria though.
19. I have never beaten anyone at an arm wrestle. Even with both arms.
20. I know Chinese! (That's pretty much a lie. I take a Chinese class, though.)
21. I can't go anywhere without my chapstick.
22. I have freakishly large hands.
13. I love Newsies. SOOOO MUCH.
Golly, please. Ignore me.
No comments:
Post a Comment