Thursday, October 1, 2009

Storms

Remember two nights ago? When the wind and the thunder was shaking houses (at least my house) and almost everyone woke up to scary noises and vibrating beds? Well, I woke up too. Just let me tell you now, I HATE THUNDER. It scares the bajeezes outta me. I have to admit, I wasn't feeling very brave while I was holding pillows over my ears, basically hyperventilating in my bed at 6:00 am. Not a fun point.

Well I put it behind me and moved on, pretty quickly. I never really thought about how "storms" can relate to everyday life. For instance; MATH.

Math... what can I say? Other than I suck at it, majorly. (Even though I am ahead of most 9th graders) I am in Algebra 2 and let me tell you... it's not easy when all you learned in Algebra 1 is track scores. Not easy. Well, today we had a quiz (we have one everyday :P) and I was feeling confident, and I tried hard. Now being a teenager and having that continuous factor of irony, my confidence came to bite me in the butt and I got a big fat "F". A 16%. I only got ONE right. :P

And not to mention the contributing factor to the bad day... my pants ripped. On a stupid bolt thing coming up from the seat. Thank goodness it only ripped my pocket, but still. Today was supposed to be the best day ever. Its October... :(

Oh well. I suppose we need to stop complaining about our storms, and learn to dance in the rain. (That is stolen by the way... I just can't remember where from.)






No comments:

Post a Comment