So do you basically get what this post is about?
I finally got it through my thick skull that I can't just float through this years math (Algebra II for me) and get a passing grade. So I decided I better study for that upcoming tragedy. I went to my dad (who is a math teacher) and after an hour or three of studying my butt off, my dad said "Melanie, just attack that test" and I went to bed very stressed and curious about how exactly I was going to attack that blasted test.
So before class started, I realized with lurking suspicion that I wasn't nervous at all. So took my dad's advice too heart. I literally attacked that test with that mechanical pencil and the security of a girl who studied her heart out the night before. That test didn't stand a chance against me.
I killed it. I got 100% passage on that test, and now I have a decenct grade in that class. I learned something very important... that I can't just expect to float through things when initially it needs a little work, and it's possible to overcome your challenges and get a good grade in the end. (This is most definately a metephor for life guys :D)
Recently I went through some serious self confidence issue (nothing extreme guys... just the normal stuffs) and I decided that I was sick of feeling miserable and did something to change it. I attacked it. Thank you Daddy for those lessons on Attack Methods.

No comments:
Post a Comment