Thursday, October 15, 2009

Memories

What a wonderful week! No matter what any of you say, I am way happier that any of you at this exact moment in time. Let me explain further on how I earned these blissful "warm-fuzzies".

On Monday I was greeted with multiple "Happy Birthday's". I was feeling pretty special and confident that day, as if I had never had any hard time in my life (which is most definitely not true) and I thought my life couldn't get any better. It was the perfect day! I felt pretty with my new hair, eyes, and teeth. I had gotten my driver's permit (!!!!) and a brand new, sparkling, happy-joy, PURPLE iPod nano! It was at that moment, the most glorious, beautiful thing I could possibly set my eyes upon.

Later that day, a special friend of mine came over with his adorable little sister with some very thoughtful gifts for me. Nathan had gotten me a Symphony chocolate bar (the most special and beautiful Hershey's brand of chocolate) and his sister had put an assortment of little candies in a homemade card she had made me. I didn't notice until after they had left that there were three very beautiful bracelets in Nathan's card and some very cute beaded necklaces from his sister. I found out that Nathan had made these for me, and totally outdid himself. My day couldn't have gotten any better.

And it didn't. But my week did :) Today was possible the 2nd best day of my life. This morning all of my bestest friends (minus few from school) came and "kidnapped" me, and made me breakfast. I was so happy. Well, I left and went on an adventurous journey to Salt Lake City to go shopping with my mommy dearest. I bought a beautiful vintage 60's dress, some earrings, a sweater and a headband. We had a lovely lunch at Granato's Deli, and I got a free ice cream from Cold Stone!

Ah man... it's days like these that I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life. I have wonderful family and friends. This was, quite literally, the best week ever.




"Too often we u
nderestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." ~Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment