Last night was a stake dance, and I was there with Mikayla, Abby, Miranda, and Anne. How dismayed I was when I didn't see him at the dance. I quickly moved on and started to have fun. As soon as I was comfortably making a fool out myself, dancing strage dances to make people laugh, I see him standing right over yonder. I quickly got that swarm of annoying, fluttery butterflies.
An hour or so later, much to my dismay, and utmost panick... it was soon close to 11:00 PM... and the dance was going to end soon, and he still hadn't asked me to dance. Yet he had already danced with most of my friends. I was near tears when the last (really second to last, but my panicked brain was freaking out) slow song was being played, I was talking to him, and it was half way through. It looked like it wasn't my night, and just when it seemed like all hope was lost...
He asked me to dance. Yup! All of my pain, and dissapointment was washed away in a jiffy. Kinda funny how boys controll the female mind more than they really know they do.
It was a very fun night, full of swing dancing, "Thriller", the electric slide, and a kiss (Hershey's!!) from my good friend, Matt.
*sigh* ♥
I definately felt like a princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment