November 6th. Best day ever. I will not share the details, because it is my secret. And 18 other people's secret. Yeah.
So. Uhm. I like someone. A lot. A new someone. Who doesn't like me. Yeahhhhh.... story of my freaking life.
What is up with society? I have to work ALL THE TIME.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it is definitely good at making me happy.
I got asked out by a 23 year old guy on Thursday. Scared the poo outta me. I politely told him that I had only turned 16 a month ago.
He ran away. :)
My nose is sooooo raw. I have been blowing it for four weeks! Even the fluffy Kleenex kind feel like sandpaper. The only thing comforting to it is Abby's toilet paper. Don't ask how I know that.
I saw Guys and Dolls last night, and this made me laugh soooo much!
It says here:Maybe my cold is due to the frustration and blatant stupidity of the boys around me. The one who wont focus for half a second to realize that every time he hugs another girl or flirts excessively, that I am holding back my little temper tantrum. Or that I want to cry. But hey, what can you do?
The average unmarried female
Basically insecure
Due to some long frustration may react
With psychosomatic symptoms
Difficult to endure
Affecting the upper respiratory tract.
In other words, just from waiting around for that plain little band of gold
A person can develop a cold.
March. Keep on trucking through. I know the process of getting there is ghastly. But the end results, are pretty fun.
Yeah. Good thing I have some awesome friends, eh?
bejealous.
Peace out, girl scout. ☮
Favorite Song of the Day: Adelaide's Lament
Movie: How to Train Your Dragon. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment