Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spontaneous

So I guess I decided to be spontaneous on Monday.
Middle part... (which I cannot pull off)
Fire-engine red pants (still can't pull off)
Makeup!? Wowzas. I NEVER wear makeup.
I don't even know what got into me.

But.... I kinda liked it.

Yeah um.  Some random girl I don't even know at all, basically told the guy I like... that I like him. In front of ME. She apparently didn't know who I was. Wait, what? What is the dealio with that?! 

Which has kinda made the friendship a litttttle bit awkward.  Hum.
Gotta fix that.  I'm gonna go with the whole "I dunno where she got that from" vibe.

I hate drama. Why is making someone sad and stressed so fun, eh? Gittalife.

I couldn't resist. I bought....
A vintage Coke bottle. 
Yeah, um. Imma dork.
I love ANYTHING old.
Basically.
I don't even like Coke.

TOMORROW IS THANKSGIVING.
So... give thanks. 
I have good friends. 

I feel very odd today.  Deal with it.

Luff you!
-Melanie Mae


No comments:

Post a Comment