Monday, November 29, 2010

Snowajro;iwernasdf;laeirjasdf.

Me and snow have a complicated relationship. One day, we're getting along fine. The next day, we are at each others throat. Um. Today, I am hating snow.

REASONS WHY MELANIE HATES SNOW:
1. It is terribly cold. And it likes to hit me when I don't have a coat.
2. Clarifying the first reason: I always have to work Drive-Thru when it snows.
3. I am horrifically clutzy, thus making it even more difficult to walk.
4. I have never driven in snow, until this week. AND I HATE IT.
5. It's wet. And when some lovely people decide to play with it indoors... GRR.
6. I see it every year, for much too long. I mean, a little snow is just fine. 
But everyday from now until June... 
7. I always loose something valuable in the snow. 
8. And more often than not, this valuable thing is ruined.
9. It's very annoying to scrape off my midget car.
10. I am always stuck shoveling the sidewalk. And I realllly hate getting my feet cold.

Anywhoooo.  I feel better about snow now.
I am feeling very Christmas-y.
But because of my mother's preschool thingymabobber...
No Christmas tree until the break starts.
What a bummer.

We have a midget tree at school!!! 
Ah, made my day.


Okay. It wasn't that small.  But it was small! :)

I'm trying to figure out how to balance my friends... one group is in a totally different group than the other.  So, I feel bad hanging out with one group, then not getting to see the other group.

Flubbergradenjah.
My life is so difficult. Bahaha, I'm such a drama queen. 

I have a canker sore on my tongue.
I am going to go wallow in my self pity.
Booohooo.


What a weird thing to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment