Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Heart Attack

I think I had a heart attack
I have a freaking A- in AP Chemistry.
I AM SO HAPPY. 
I cannot even express my relief!

THANK YOU MAX OLIVIER!!!!!!!


I had a weird day.
I had Journalism first period, and that is always kind of boring. I hate having people read my articles, haha. I feel like I'm a bad writer, but whatever. I don't do anything in Videography either. I stand. And laugh at people. I'm now a news anchor on the talkshow apparently. That will be awfully interesting.


English... I really love that class. The Crucible is a great book/play. I am lazy with journals and flashcards though.


We made the winning fruit pizza in foods! :) 
It's a volcano. 
Run for your life.




And Seminary was pretty boring. My birthright gave me a paper cut, and Matt Fredrickson is funny. I'm going to get in trouble.


I wish I was born 120 yrs ago. Or 320 yrs ago. 
When I could wear a big poofy dress with no weird looks! 
And I could marry a Newsie. YES.


Booo watermarks.


No comments:

Post a Comment