Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Very, Very, Unbirthday. To me.

I wish people would calm down. And be normal. And stop making everything so complicated when everything was perfectly fine in the first place.
I am having a hard time being excited because of you.
How does that make you feel?
I am cranky, and I am tired. And I cannot sleep.
I am so so so so so so so so done caring. Whatever happens, happens. If I end up getting hated for it, that's your problem. 
My birthday is coming up. I wish I was doing something super exciting or fun. But nah. I've got a school project after school and a fireside. Everyone in my family has something to keep them busy. My friends say they wanna go to lunch, but let's see if it happens, haha :)
There is NOTHING special about 17. NOTHING.
Stop pretending there is. Please.
16 is an important age in a way. You get a license to drive and permission to date. Whole new life when you turn 16. 18 is when you're an adult. You can vote. You can buy stuff off of TV. 
I am not all that excited for 17. Because I know its all a bunch of fake "Oh! Happy Birthday!" exclamations for the sake of making me feel noticed on my birthday. 
I don't want anything, and I dont have anything exciting going on at all. Just sitting around. I just want to sleep all day. Or a hug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment