Pickles. French Toast muffins. Reading.
Talking. Being heard.
And apparently not SLEEPING.
Insomnia is a horrid, evil, disgusting thing from the DEVIL.
As you can see, it is 11:00 on a school night. And I'm not even close to feeling like I can sleep. It's like Owl City.
I'm much to tired to fall asleep.
Sometimes people try to stay up with me for a little bit. Like Anne and Seth. Because they're awesome like that. It is MUCH appreciated. There is something about knowing someone is there and wanting to you sleep as much as they do themselves that makes it easier to actually sleep.
Except when you're reading a creepy Dracula book. Eesh-o. It's a little creepy to sleep after reading about his horrors... Vlad the Impaler? He's a cutie. Nothing like getting a sharp stick being shoved up through your butt and out your mouth. YUCK.
I love my friends. They save me from insanity (for the most part).
Merf. I have to give a talk tomorrow. And play a churchy song. GAH.
Wanna know what's crazy? I VOLUNTEERED.
So maybe my friends aren't keeping me sane, haha. Geez guys.
Time for some more Dracula book.
Peace Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hahaha, guess who I am?!)
So...I kinda just have to say that I love your blog!!!! I just discovered it and I think I am going to spend much time getting caught up! I love you :)
ReplyDeleteOh and p.s...I'm not a fan of your creepy Dracula book, or the picture ;)
Awww, thanks Abby! :)
ReplyDeleteThis makes me very happy! I love you too! :)
Ah man! Why on earth not? Its 600 pages for Ms. Young ;)