IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF OCTOBER!!!
October is the best month. Period.
I mean... come on! Columbus Day is a parrrrtttttyyyyy.
That's a lie. But whatever.
I came back from Washington D.C. too by the way. It was by far the best week of my life. If I die tomorrow, I will be completely happy with that highlights of my life video that I bet they play for you. It will be my favorite movie.
New York smells like poop and cigarette smoke, but I got to sing NEWSIES in NEW YORK. Yeah. I can cross that off my bucket list now. The people there weren't that mean, actually. Just busy. No one stopped for anything or anyone. They had like... fifty people working at the Times Square McDonald's.
Times Square McMuffin's are just as gross as Orem McMuffin's. Much to my dismay.
I love love love love LOVE the east coast. I want to work at a Smithsonian very badly.
The Library of Congress is mine when there is an apocalypse and only 10 people are still on the earth. Oh, and George Washington's house. MINE.
Me and Mikayla in Times Square. I look gross cuz I was on a
five hour red eye flight, and right about this time
it felt like three in the morning. WOOO.
Most of the group at Mt. Vernon
Well, I have more, but I am too lazy to put them up here. Go stalk me on facebook if you actually care.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment