Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rainbow!

Woah. Weird. I'm attracted to someone.

It's incredibly irritating that as soon as you decide you're on boy strike, you start to
think about boys more.
EW.

I found out, that when I'm bored, I either eat, draw, text, or play with makeup (?!)
Yeah. I don't wear makeup. I HATE it.
But when I'm bored, I use crazy colors and stuff.
It's way weird. 


Not my eye, haha. Wish it was!

Today I played volleyball with my wardies, haha. Needless to say, I am so very nonathletic. I mostly hurt rather than helped. They called me cuz they were desperate for players. So I obliged, but I'm sure they were regretting the call.
I stink at serving.
Yeah... and everything else.


The blood drive today? I forgot about it.
I guess I could have technically gotten he permission slip signed by my dad... but that would require getting a big NEEDLE stuck in my arm! I am so grossed out by needles and blood, I probably would've puked from nervousness. I feel queasy just looking at the bandages. 
Yeah I know, I'm a baby.

The leaves are SOOOO pretty right now! I love the trees :) They make me happy every time I think about my AP Chemistry grade...

Dang it!

That class is KILLER. I don't know why I took it... I didn't like general Chemistry, haha. Didn't think that one through. 

I need to go find a Halloween costume. Something vintage... Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment